Laura














Hello
 photo 4926cp-1.jpg
Hi,my name is Laura. I'm 17 years old and currently studying.
On the 7th of October, "Laura" was born.

Status: taken by aaronyongjunyee, an amazing guy that God gift to me.

tagboard


leave your footsteps here


strictly no vulgar and unpleasant comments! Be nice and speak with gentle.
Others
stats

~links~
~contact~
~misc~
~credits~
~refresh~

a well spent Saturday





It was a great day before everything goes back to ordinary. Overall, this two weeks time and today was the greatestl&productive day I had spent! Had so much fun with my girls today. Went to Suria Sabah's Amp Square for karaoke. We were about to go for a movie but unfortunately time is running out. Sang more than 20 songs and above, and I'm glad I could still remember all these old songs' lyrics.

These precious moments are untradable. I love spending my time with you girls! What more could I ask for when I'm frowning over my personal stuffs, you girls are the one who cheered me and motivates me, giving me so much advises to tell me that giving up shouldn't be the reason to let go everything. Thank you for being a part of my life, thank you for coloring my life and thank you for giving me such memorable moments before I left :( There's few more months left and I'm going to leave the school and gonna be apart with you girls, I can't imagine how's my life would be without you girls. Let's just treasure the few more months and cherish it with good memories! "you da best",I love you girls!

So, guess what! I got myself a make-up pouch to store all my make-ups and my facial cares! It looks quite simple but it's more convenient for me cause the surface area are bigger so I can put more and I don't have to separate them into two bags! It costs me Rm16.90, affordable and simple!
Here's a picture how does my pouch looks like :)



Tadaaaa! This is how it looks like after I've arranged them into the bag! This is only a part of my make-ups equipment, excluded the facial cares! Still a lot of spaces to go on, will post a decent one after I've placed them all in together :)

anyway, I'm stopping here. Enjoy x

"a well spent Saturday" was Posted On: Saturday, August 17, 2013 @6:17 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


All rights reserved.