Laura














Hello
 photo 4926cp-1.jpg
Hi,my name is Laura. I'm 17 years old and currently studying.
On the 7th of October, "Laura" was born.

Status: taken by aaronyongjunyee, an amazing guy that God gift to me.

tagboard


leave your footsteps here


strictly no vulgar and unpleasant comments! Be nice and speak with gentle.
Others
stats

~links~
~contact~
~misc~
~credits~
~refresh~

A simple greeting

Basically, I've spent about 5-7 hours for editing this and it took me quite a lot of efforts to edit everything. I get so strange with the new change of the Blog, so it screwed me up and I swear this is the most tiring yet the longest time I used to edit just for a banner. I've totally forgotten how to get all these links linked and how to add on these affiliates and more. I'm truly sorry if my blog seemed really empty, I'll try to catch up and beautify my blog asap. A pinky promise I swear I'll do. But overall, I'm here to do my first greeting! Hello and this blog will note down every single thing I'm going through. The reason why I created a new blog is because I think the previous blog are extremely depressing and I don't think I would going back to it. Starting from today, I'm going to blog how's my life doing right now. I hope you every single of my blog post will inspire you and bring joys to you!

Perhaps I think it's time for me to stop writing because it's 1:02 over here. Will update it sooner or later. Goodnight! :)

"A simple greeting " was Posted On: Sunday, August 11, 2013 @10:02 AM | 0 lovely comments


| Newer posts »


All rights reserved.