Laura














Hello
 photo 4926cp-1.jpg
Hi,my name is Laura. I'm 17 years old and currently studying.
On the 7th of October, "Laura" was born.

Status: taken by aaronyongjunyee, an amazing guy that God gift to me.

tagboard


leave your footsteps here


strictly no vulgar and unpleasant comments! Be nice and speak with gentle.
Others
stats

~links~
~contact~
~misc~
~credits~
~refresh~

annoying weekdays

Basically, my weekdays never goes productive nor fun. I prefer weekends more than weekdays. My weekdays goes blue blue blue. Instead of having school during the school time, I came home and nap for 3 hours and got up and have to rush to tuition. My life is a bore.

Recently, I've been keeping myself busy and to accomplish all these stuffs. I've got to submit it before the holidays end. The biggest issues I'm facing right now is having a habit of procrastination. Instead of laying down on the sofa and turn on my television, I sleep. I ended my day with an unproductive way. Perhaps, I still thank God I could manage to done all these stuffs smoothly though time is running out.

In the mean time, there's still a lot of records I haven't done yet. Now, screw my life. I'm totally a jerk for editing and cutting films. Therefore, a sound record is needed and currently my throat hurts a lot by having a lot of deep fried foods. What am I suppose to do when the time is running out while I'm still sitting here doing exactly nothing? Goodness!

Anyway, I spent my holidays staying up in the room & living room. I'm getting lazier each day and I can't find any interesting activities to go for. But still, I'm quite excited with the next weekend! I can't wait for my boy to be home! It took ages of time for me to done the anniversary gift, I hope you'll like this little surprise tho you've knew how it looks like. *oh there's more surprises to go on* and some more I've been counting down how many days more until you're home :( ! I'm missing you like crazy already..



So I've been stuck in this place about 3-4 hours to done a single work.. Everything is in a mess but still I enjoy working with it :)



I get really excited when I'm about to done my work! Been doing this for monthS. I hope things would turn out the way I expected! It's really tired but I enjoy writing and rewinding back to the old days 


Ohhh I got to stop here! Too little time yet too much works to be done.
 Have a nice Wednesday, enjoy!

"annoying weekdays" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 @1:59 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


All rights reserved.